Joshua D. Herman
Joshua has practiced law since 2008, concentrating in municipal law, school law, employment law, commercial law, and related litigation.
Joshua received his Bachelor’s degree in 2003 from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois. After his deployment to Iraq as an Army Reservist, Joshua attended the Chicago-Kent and the University of Illinois Colleges of Law.
While at the University of Illinois, Joshua received the Best Trial Advocate and Best Oral Advocate awards in addition to being on the Green National Moot Court Team. In 2008 he obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Illinois College of Law, graduating summa cum laude and receiving the Rickert Awards for Excellence in Advocacy and Excellence in Academics. He is also a member of the Order of the Coif.
Joshua is admitted to practice in Illinois.
Awards and accolades
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Member, Local Government Law Section Council
- Member, Young Lawyer’s Division Section Council
- Member, Legal Related Technology Section Council
- Member, Board of Directors
- Chair, Local Government and Public Interest Law Committee